Thursday, August 20, 2015

Crockpot Pork Chop Recipe

My plate just got full with kids' activities and family events. What does a busy momma do when time is tight? I go to my faithful crockpot. I've been hungry for something other than CHICKEN. My family and I eat more poultry meat than any other, so I thought I would mix things up a little. I found this recipe from Pinterest.  It was a recipe posted from  Just a Pinch .   We absolutely LOVED it.  The pork chops are so tender that you can cut it with a butter knife.  The savory sauce goes great with a chicken rice mix or mashed potatoes.  You'll just have to trust me.

Crockpot Pork Chops Recipe

Ingredients:
6 center cut pork chops
1 can cream of mushroom soup (fat-free)
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
5 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/4 c Water

Directions:

  • Place pork chops in crockpot.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper. 
  • In another bowl mix soup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and water.  Pour over pork chops. 
  • Set crockpot for 6 hours on low.  
Goes great with rice or potatoes and veggies.  Enjoy!



Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've missed your posts! Hope you are back to blogging again soon!