Monday, October 8, 2007

Prayer Requests

I really don't know anything different then I did yesterday. The nurse had me come into the doctor's office for some blood tests. They were able to work me in at 3:00 this afternoon. We won't have the results in until 9:00 tomorrow morning. I think Doug is going to stay with me until the results come in and we know more. Thank you so much for all of your prayers, we sincerely appreciate each and every one. Please continue with the prayers and God bless you.

Please keep my Mom and niece-in-law, Sarah, in your prayers as well. My Mom will go to the pain clinic to have a shot put in her back. This shot will hopefully kill the pain that has my Mom prisoner and is suppose to begin to heal the inflamed nerve. Sarah goes in for her second pregnancy diabetes test, I can't remember the name-Sorry. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about because I'm running a blank right now.

No comments: