An easy and excellent quick cookie recipe. If you are working with stoneware, you will need to adjust the time baked. The stoneware will not let the mix spread out and I baked for 12 minutes, instead of 8-10 minutes. If you like the thin spread out cookie, I recommend original cookie sheets. I love this recipe because you can create so much with this simple recipe. I found this recipe from www.tasteandtellblog.com
Cake Mix Cookies
Prep Time: 8 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 cake mix (dry ingredients only) any flavor
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mix ins (chocolate chips, nuts, berries) use your imagination
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silat liner or parchment paper, if you are not using stoneware.
- In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs until combined. Stir in the mix ins.
- Scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart. Bake just until the cookies are set in the middle, 8-12 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack or a sheet of waxed paper.
According to Taste and Tell Blog, "I have used different cake mix sizes from 15.25 oz. to 18.25 oz. and they all seem to work just fine. You won't need to adapt the other ingredients. adapted from Columbus Foodie."
Enjoy and Happy Baking!