Saturday, October 19, 2013

Congratulations Nathan and Natalie

My niece and her boyfriend of three years have finally gotten engaged.  She graduates college this Winter and then she can spend the rest of her time, planning her dream wedding.  They've set a date for this coming Spring and SHE HAS THE DRESS.  Things are ticking right along just like clock work.  We are so excited for them both.  Nathan is so good to her, treats her like a queen.  They are so in love and I don't think I'll have to say it too loud because I think you can see it in the pictures.  They wanted a few engagement photos.  What better time to do it than in the month of October?

 photo DSC_0751_blur_zpsd4c032a5.jpg

 photo DSC_0749_edited-sunflare_zps5718f8e7.jpg

 photo DSC_0765_bampw_vignette_zpsd440974e.jpg

 photo DSC_0767_edited-2_zps7c0f49ae.jpg

 photo DSC_0770_bampw_zps697b7da5.jpg
I simply made the background black and white


 photo DSC_0791_edited-1_zps32d85d1c.jpg
"Love"


 photo DSC_0792_edited-2_zpsf49631eb.jpg
Actually, I was planning on cutting their bodies out of this picture and zoom in on the heart, but look at them.  They are so in love.  I couldn't cut them out because this is LOVE. 

 photo DSC_0780_zpscf706733.jpg
My instructor told me how the Autumn lighting is so different compared to Summer.  I believe it!  However, I have to say this photo brings a sense of passion.  

 photo ring_zpsba1c2682.jpg

 photo Faces_zps24439a66.jpg
They really liked how this picture brings out their blue eyes.  We think it's the red blanket and Natalie's shirt.  Regardless, it turned out perfect. 

Thank you so much guys for allowing me to pull you around for an hour, taking pictures.  It gives me a chance to get more experience, learn from mistakes and see the difference in lighting opportunities.  

We love you and wish you the very best future God has to offer!!! 

Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good job! The pics look great!