Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

My family and I would like to wish you a very . . . 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

 photo DSC_0003_zpsc1ce0112.jpg
Colton's Turkey


 photo DSC_0008_zps272f9abc.jpg
Katie's Thanksgiving picture she made in art class.  
I think is so beautiful! She has developed a great talent for it. 


 photo DSC_0005_zpsd8da21e3.jpg
Colton's Hulk 
He created this Hulk all by himself.  For a 4 year old, I don't think it bad at all.  
I must add that he insisted on cutting it out himself.  Not bad. 


Another year has passed and it is time to look back and give my Heaven Father a special thanks.  

Psalm 100:1-5 says,  
"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.  Know that the Lord is God.  It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.  Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good and his love endure forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." 

There is so much sorrow and strife all over the world and at home.  Pain, fear, loss and death.  For today, I am thankful for God's mercy and strength.  God has blessed me that my cup runs over.  I don't know why he has allowed so many blesses to come my way, but I hope I am able to show gratitude and thanks to him.  I pray I will be the servant He would like for me to be that I might be obedient to him and humble to hear his calling.  I pray for continuous grace and protection for my life and my loved ones.  I pray that His will be done in my life that I might be a beacon for the Lord.  

Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

Loved all the pictures and artwork! Too cute!!