Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Wedding Celebration 2014

 photo DSC_3493_zps7253a4a5.jpg
Mr. & Mrs. Ryan K

This past weekend, my nephew married his best friend and love of his life.  They've been dating for a couple of years and finally shared their vows in front of family and friends.  It was a beautiful Catholic wedding.  The bride was absolutely breathtaking and the groom was handsome as ever, but of course I'm a little partial to my family members.  (tehe)

 photo DSC_3637_zps30f96f61.jpg
The happy couple with their grandparents

It was a good day for dad and mom being able to attend the wedding and reception.  I think a celebration like a wedding is the best thing to prescribe for my parents.  (haha)  Anymore, it's hard to get them out of the house, but they had a good time at the reception.  

 photo DSC_3694_zps88dcac9b.jpg
My nephew's new family

It's hard to imagine Ryan as a dad, but he is great with these kids.  I think he'll be a great positive influence in their lives.  We wish he and his family many many years of happiness and joy.  

 photo DSC_3656_zpsb613ea0a.jpg
Sisterly Love

Given Maryann a lot of love and support, since this is her last child to get married.  She is officially an empty nester, no more kids coming home.  I told her and her husband, now they get to look forward to having the grand babies coming and staying with them.  They already have two grandchildren and now after Ryan's wedding, four.  

 photo DSC_3543_zps496d824a.jpg 
Leslie at 7 months pregnant

Our next event is this sweetie and her 2 bundles of joy.  We are so excited for them!  We are slowly getting our baby shower together for her.  We are having a brunch, sitting around the pool.  We thought it would be more comfortable and relaxing.  I just want to get my hands on these babies.  Stay tuned for this special day.  
  Mirya

1 comment:

Maryann said...

I finally have your blog on my favorites bar! Thank you so much for the kinds words of Ryan and Angie's wedding! Yes, it is so hard to imagine no more responsibilities of children -even if they are grown. I will miss it terribly. For my children are my life and without them, I am nothing. (or I feel like it! HA!) Tomorrow is always another day and just having Kevin home regularly is somewhat getting use to. YES! we are getting ready for the arrival of 2 bundles of joy and it is upon us! Thank you again for the lovely pics and words of love. I love you.