Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GO LADY CHARGERS!

I'm so excited for my niece, Natalie. She plays college basketball. Her team barely survived the Gulf Conference Tourneys this past weekend. We had a big group here to watch her play on ESPN 3. Unfortunately, the game ended up being blocked for the whole Southeast. It was a bummer. We did get to listen to it on the radio. The Lady Chargers started out great, but in the end lost 86-72. Natalie was on fire in this game with rebounds, tips, and free shots. She did make all tournament for this game.

Doug forwarded this interview video from WAAY 31. The reporter asked Natalie how she felt learning that they will be playing Delta next Friday. Playing Delta once or twice before, Lady Chargers feel good revisiting this team in Florida.  I can't help it, but when I see Natalie's excitement makes me get all choked up. I'm so proud of her and her accomplishments. She is being flying the first time to her first NCAA Tournament.  Please keep her in your prayers and I just wish her the best next Friday.



GO LADY CHARGERS!!!!

Mirya

No comments: