Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HEY! Respect W. Kentucky Y'all!



In Wednesday's Media News Conference, Nick Saban cleans the media's plow for not giving W. Kentucky, upcoming opponent, respect for the team or program.  I Love It!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

For Labor Day, we decided to spend some time with our Louisiana relatives.  It was very relaxing and enjoyable.  THANKS GUYS FOR A NICE WEEKEND!  WE LOVE YOU! 

The kids absolutely LOVED hanging by the pool Saturday and Sunday.  We pretty much had to keep Colton's froggy on him the whole time, he was around the pool.  He liked to walk too close to the pool for me and Doug to breathe easy.  Oh. my. gosh.  I could feel muscles that I haven't felt in a while the next day after swimming.  Shew!  I told Doug that I need to swim laps every day, it would do me a lot of good.  I'm sharing some photos below: 

Photobucket 
We arrived Friday night real late. Alise shared her sleep mask with Katie, so they are guaranteed a well rested night sleep.
  Photobucket 
Girls giggling about the masks

Photobucket
They dove right into the pool soon after breakfast Saturday

Photobucket
We had to make Colton set out every now and then because he was so cold.  
I think all the kids grew fins that day.
Photobucket 
Sun bathing
  Photobucket
Momma's Little Mermaid
  Photobucket
. . . and Nemo!
  Photobucket
Wayne getting Colton to warm up to him with Hershey candy bars. LOL!
  Photobucket
Wayne playing Captain America with Colton in the Living Room. PRICELESS!!
  Photobucket
All the children had to get their iPads ready for game time. LOL! I had to get a picture of this.
  Photobucket
Bama Girls are ready for 1st game of the new season
  Photobucket
Our Bama Kids!
  Photobucket
Colton watching Avengers on YouTube
Doug had a great day on Saturday - Auburn lost and Alabama won!  Whoo Hoo! 

  Photobucket
Donna and her grand-baby. PRECIOUS!

  Photobucket
Our guys frying up some fish and watching the game at the cook shack

  Photobucket
ROLL TIDE Y'ALL!

  Photobucket
YUMMY!

  Photobucket
Eating some mac-n-cheese

  Photobucket
Our shopping day! A much needed day for me

  Photobucket
Wayne wanted a close up. He did good. 
 I think it turned out to be a good picture of us.

  Photobucket
Our sweet adorable angels!

Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sooo glad y'all came! I hate that LSWho was playing on the big screen when you took that pic! Now everyone will think we watch them play! HAHAHA!!