Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Light 'Em Up Y'all!

As I was going back over my many Pins from Pinterest that I bookmarked, I came across a community Christmas project that excited me. I adore community projects! It's called "Light 'Em Up".







I absolutely love this idea.  I've done "I've Been Elfed", but these ideas are smaller and seem to be able to spread further.  This little elf is set on go.  It would be a lot more fun if I had some help, to share the experience and blessings.  If anything, I want to teach my children that it not only feels good to do something nice for someone else, but it's the right thing to do.  I hope you check this blog out.  She's made it so easy.  All you have to do is print out the printables all ready made for you.  If you would like a "Light 'em Up" buddy, I'd love to help.  Meanwhile, let's "Light 'Em Up" America and spread the love and lifestyle of Jesus Christ.

God Bless You!
Mirya

No comments: