Monday, August 5, 2013

RISE - The Legend Continues - RTR!!


 It maybe a little early to be thinking about college football, but y'all it is right around the corner.

 University of Alabama vs. Virginia Tech. 
 Saturday, August 31, 2013 
 @ Atlanta, GA 
 4:30PM CST

What have I been doing to prepare for the big opening day?  I've been searching and dreaming over tailgate finger foods just for this very special time of the year.  I am so wanting a . . .
TAILGATE PARTY!

I've found so many snacks, desserts and mini sliders that I would LOVE to make for a college football game.  Doug suggested we have a party for the Texas A&M game.  What would be awesome?  If there was a way to move our TV outside, so we may have more sitting room.  LOL!  Until we can come up with a plan, I will continue to search on Pinterest and dream of the ideal Bama Tailgate food spread.  


I LOVE IT! 

What would you serve at your next Tailgate Party?

Meanwhile,

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

I always have Apache Bread. It's a must have.