Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just a Note . . .

I know I had a lot to update yesterday and decided to separate all categories and subjects individually in order to have a little order to my posts. Like I said before, I'm having troubles with my Picasa albums, so I'm forced to use my Shutterfly albums to show the photos. I posted several subjects yesterday with photos that you might find that the slideshow may not be available. It does still work and logically there is no problem. I've found out that if you just click on the title or "to view larger", you should be able to see the photos just fine. Sorry for the confusion and hope you enjoy the craft and recipe ideas that I posted.

By the way, I've updated the Calendar of Events. I wanted to make you aware of all the different events that will be happening around town or surrounding cities in the next few months. Be sure to check it out and mark your calendar.

Hope you have a very blessed day!

Mirya

No comments: