Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Baby Shower of The Year!

Parents-to-be

Whitney ready to open gifts - she looks so pretty.

Whitney & creative hostesses
(notice: the ribbon trees worked well on the food table)


Gift I put together from our little family

Cute diaper cake Leslie made
Two little mischievious girlies

My sister, Sandy, made this beautiful diaper bag.  I absolutely fell in love with it.  If it didn't have baby material print inside, I would have been tempted to sneak away from Whitney.  LOL!  One of the guests even warned Whitney to hide it from me.  It is so pretty and I love the compartments to store all of my things, so I won't loose them.  Sandy, I would love to have one of these.  I will even pay you a nice price for one {hint, hint}

More photos are available below:



Mirya

No comments: