Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love . . . Always and Forever 2012

Chase and Leslie are to be wed this coming Spring. They were so sweet to allow me to have a photo shoot with them. I've never taken a photo shoot with a couple other than just snap shots during a family gatherings.

Photos were taken at a new hotspot in Cullman "Stone Bridge Farms."  They are booked solid years in advance during the Spring and Summer months as the main wedding venue. I had the opportunity to attend a wedding this past Autumn at Stone Bridge. The place is simply breathtaking. The property is outlined in Leyland Cypress and slightly rolling green pastures. The focal point is the beautiful pond, wooden bridge and gazebo that are located in the center of the large pond. A charming little wooden chapel and large reception hall over look this pond. The reception hall is an open restaurant on Thursdays. I haven't had the chance to visit the restaurant on Thursdays. I hope to have that opportunity one day. We have friends that visit quite frequently and rave about how delicious the  food tastes. 

Our shoot was taken last Thursday, so when we were well into our intensive shots, I noticed that we were the entertainment for several on-lookers.  A couple got into my photos without me really knowing about it until it was too late.  They were a couple of great shots too.  Ugh!  I guess I was too focused on my job.

Thanks Stone Bridge Farms, Chase and Leslie for a very successful photo experience. 

Photobucket
This will the couple's wedding ceremony kiss
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the pics! They are awesome! Congratulations to the Love Birds!!