Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Lovely Beach Vacation

Part One


The above picture is one of my favorite beach pictures of Katiebug. Thank goodness for digital cameras because we have so many pictures. I know on one camera we ended up with well over 300 photos and there's no telling what's on the other camera.

I'm sorry I didn't keep you up-to-date on our vacation. If you haven't read Laura's blog lately, we didn't have wi-fi in our condo and Doug had to get us a cable to hook up to the internet. I'm sorry I didn't keep you updated on our vacation. When I did have opportunities to blog, I just didn't feel good. Needless to say, you will probably be reading a lot of little stories about our trip for the next few days. Ha!

Doug was nice enough to go out and take a few pictures of a sunrise for me. It was so beautiful while we were there. The wind was a little crazy at times, but the temperature was very comfortable.


Early in the morning, the fishermen came out to catch that BIG ONE. Unfortunately, we didn't see them catch anything.



Laura and I had bought the girls matching outfits especially for our beach trip. We got to take a few good beach pictures of them. They haven't seen each other in several months. As soon as they reunited, it was as if they were back where they left off. Yeah, there was a time or two where they were so tired, but overall they played so well together.

No comments: