Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!

I wanted to send out a "Happy Veteran's Day" to all of those who have risked their life to make mine and my family's possible.

THANK YOU!

GOD BLESS THE SOLIDERS!

Quick Deals
I just got back from town and had to let you know the great deals I got from "Kids Unlimited." They had ALL their Spring/Summer outfits, all sizes, on sale with an extra 75% off after that. YES! Plus, everything inside the store was buy one, get one free deals. If you've never been inside the store, they carry names like "Flap Happy, Mollie & Millie, Wally & Willie, b.t. kids, Funtasia Too, Will-beth, Boys 'n Berries, Mom & Me, etc." All of the outfits are good brandname clothes. I loaded up on Colton's Spring/Summer outifts. The regular prices were any where around $56-35. The most I paid was $14 each. I paid $6-10 for several of the outfits. It's too bad I couldn't find anything for Katie on that sale rack. I did get 2 outfits for her to wear this year and next (buy one, get one). They are so cute! The one John-John for Colton, I've decided to have it monogramed for his birthday outfit. Also, we are going to the beach next year, so I loaded up with several cute beach outfits. Oh, can you tell how tickled I am. What's so funny is I went to this store because I needed a bow at the last minute and pretty much came across this sale. Unfortunately, they didn't have the bow I needed. If you live close by, you'll have to check them out. I did eventually get the bow at Kiddie Land.








Cullman Open House
Cullman will be having their annual "Open House/Dickens' Christmas Kick Off" on November 14 & 15. Several local merchants usually participate with holiday appetizers, prize drawings, sales and etc. Well, Kiddie Land will have their outfits 20% off, according to one of the owners.

Colton Standing
I went to wash my hands, after changing Colton's diaper. This is what I found when I came back to get him and take him to the Living Room. He stood there for the longest time. Of course, Katie heard me in his room and came to investigate. Then, she wanted her picture taken too.



Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute, cute clothes!! Way to go, Colton!!