Thursday, March 10, 2011

Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen



I heard this on the radio yesterday.  These Charlie Sheen interviews are the big talk around here for the past few days.  Is he crazy?  Has he taken so many drugs and drank so much booze that his brain and liver are finally FRIED?  Have aliens taken over his mind?  How much longer will he live without professional help? 

I've been joking around with my cousins and friends about "winning" and how we have "tiger blood".  I know, we're sick.  Right?  We were just playing around because we know that Charlie Sheen is quite disturbed.  As light as we make this very weird interview, in all seriousness, he needs a divine intervention by God Almighty.  Doug and I were discussing Charlie's recent attention segments and he doesn't believe Charlie will live much longer in his current state of mind.  This poor soul is screaming for help whether he wants it or not. 
Mirya

No comments: