Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just Perfect Book Review

Just Perfect (Perfect Trilogy, #2)Just Perfect by Julie Ortolon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you see the date, when I began reading this book, you will laugh. Yes, I did start reading this book on my Kindle last year. Because of so many interruptions, I had to stop and start several times. I really wanted to finish it, but time wasn't on my side.

It's a very sweet romantic novel. All the ladies will fall in love with Alec and want to slap some sense into Christine. Christine has a lot of struggles that she must face, but her main problem area is a relationship with her parents. All she wanted was to feel accepted and loved by her parents, especially her father, Dr. Ashton. Will he ever accept the person that she has become? Will he ever love her the way she deserves? Chris goes above and beyond to make her parents happy, proud of her accomplishments and just LOVED. She tries so hard that it may destroy the only love she will ever receive from the man that loves her unconditionally. Will they ever get married and have a normal life, without her parents reminding her that Alec doesn't fit in her lifestyle? Which path will she take, the path her parent dictate or the path of love and happiness? I don't want to give anything away, but it was a good read. I had to admit that the first few chapters were a little slow for me. I am happy to announce that once Alec continued to pursue Chris, it did pick up. Loved how Julie set the scene of the Rockies. Being there personally, a flood of wonderful memories came to mind as I read her description of the Rockies. I felt like I was there with the snow and Chatelet along the mountain ridges.



View all my reviews Mirya

No comments: