Monday, July 29, 2013

What a Blessing

It is truly a blessing to be able to witness a baby dedicated to Jesus and celebrate my parent's 58th wedding anniversary, all in the same day. To be a part of these two events, I believe were gifts from God.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows - James 1:17.

 photo DSC_0302_zps0c0c803c.jpg photo DSC_0349_zpsa516defd.jpg

Little Avery's Christening

 photo DSC_0363_zps62a2181d.jpg


 photo DSC_0378_zpsdfad1ce8.jpg 

Dad and Mom celebrating their 58th Wedding Anniversary

It was a great day.  We couldn't have asked for better weather and just about every one was able to attend.  We had a chance to meet my nephew, Jon's new girlfriend.  Very sweet and pretty girl.  The food was awesome and I absolutely have to get back on my normal diet.  God has blessed us beyond and I am truly grateful.

I hope your next event is as blessed as ours was this past weekend.

  Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

I saw your pics on FB and they were soo good! Tell your parents Happy Anniversary for me!