Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let The Christmas Preparations Begin . . .

My elves have been working hard researching and finding some really cute crafts for the Christmas holiday season. Before you begin sending comments about me missing Thanksgiving, I won't be able to do any Thanksgiving crafts because I'm trying to re-decorate my main living area. I'll have to miss the Thanksgiving decorations this year. Beings I have Christmas this year that is where my focus is right now. I'm a planner, I love to plan ahead. I'd like to share with you the first three cute crafts that sound so simple and I think would make a great little gift for someone special.

The first one, I stole from Eighteen25.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this craft and I so have this on my list of things to do.  I plan to make a few of these in different heights and colors.  This craft sounds so simple and quick to make. My calendar is pretty much full for the next month, but I will have to find time to make these cute trees. 


The second craft comes from Better Homes and Gardens.  This sweet candy tree would make a great gift, table centerpiece and it looks like it would be so easy to make. 


Lastly, this craft comes from Bright Ideas.  I think Katie and myself will make these for her classmates.  Too cute!



Mirya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the first one! I really like the second one too. I am going to 'borrow' these from you :)