Friday, December 17, 2010

Katie's Christmas Party

Katie's School Christmas Party 2010

This year, I signed up to be the Christmas party room mom. It was a hit and so easily organized. I had a lot of help from parents that volunteered to pick up a few items. I think the kids had a great time and loved the cheese pizza.

Here are a few pictures from the party:


The class was performing their Christmas poem for all the parents ~ they were making antlers for reindeers




This is "M" ~ the current love of Katie's life ~ he is such a cutie

All the children exchange gifts ~ Katie loved her Barbie doll


I had to take a picture of this ~ It was in celebration of Veteran's Day ~ I found it above Mrs. M's desk 

Katie delivers flowers to her Grandma Jerry & Papa John


Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE Katie's outfit! So sweet! She looks so happy!! Merry Christmas!