Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday - Giants Win!

Congratulations New York Giants

I'm all about the commercials and halftime performance, which in this day and time you have to watch out for the halftime.  You never know if someone if going have a malfunction, especially with kids in the room.  Yikes!  Madonna's performance was good, but we could have gone without the birdie flying towards the end.  Ugh!  Thank goodness my children were too bored listening to 80s & 90s music.  I have to say I was a little surprised that Katie knew one of Madonna's newest song.  She must have heard it on the radio. 

My top three favorite Super Bowl commericals this year.


I love any commercial with Betty White in it. She is so funny to me.


The animal commercials were cute.



What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial this year? 
Mirya

No comments: