Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Photos of Maddie & Jake



Liz sent me these photos yesterday. She said Maddie had to try out her little brother's, Jake, new chair while wearing Mommy's socks. Sandy told me, Liz got Maddie the pink boots from Target and Maddie has to wear them all the time. Too cute! I spoke to Liz this afternoon and she said Jake weighs 8 lbs. 3 oz. now. Wow! She said she had to switch him over to formula because he eats so much. I was talking to her about our girls wearing jeans. She told me that she found some jeans at Target where you can adjust the elastic around the waist. Wow! I will have to check it out the next time I get to Target.

Last weekend, Doug bought Katie a Cinderella automatic toothbrush and it was the best thing we've ever bought her. Normally, she hates having her teeth brushed. Now, she doesn't give me any grief to brush her teeth. Thanks Doug!

1 comment:

Laura said...

They also have the adjustable waistbands at Gymboree, Gap and children's place. I've bought Alise a few in the past. Thanks for the toothbrush idea. It's so hard to get alise to stand still long enough to brush her teeth! Maybe we need to invest in one, too!