Well, I guess it's official because now I can congratulate my nephew, Ryan, about his recent change in career paths. As you know, he had the opportunity to work for Duke Hospital in NC as an RN for the past few years. His dream job is coming closer to reality. He has recently been accepted at University of Alabama at Birmingham to attend graduate school in anesthesia. He won't begin classes until next Fall, but he is getting ducks in a row for the upcoming changes. We are all so happy, he is moving back home. We all miss him very much and wish him all the success.
We Love You!
"The DRs" Inexpensive Ways to Have a Day at the Spa in Your Home
- FOR NICE CONDITIONED HANDS - RUB LOTION ON HANDS & PUT ON RUBBER GLOVES BEFORE WASHING DISHES
- REPLACE YOUR BASIC SKIN TONERS WITH WITCH HAZLE - PUT SOME ON A FEW COTTON BALLS AND DAB A LITTLE ON YOUR SKIN.
- HEALTHY HAIR
a. OLIVE OIL
MIX TOGETHER AND POUR ALL OVER YOU HAIR, WASH YOUR HAIR AS NORMAL & YOU’LL BE AMAZED AS THE RESULTS.
- CLEANER, WHITIER LOOKING NAILS – RUB LEMONS ON THEM
- KEEP A EYELASH CURLER, MASCARA & LIP GLOSS IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG
- EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN – PUT A FACIAL CLEANSER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND, A LITTLE BIT OF BAKING SODA, MIX TOGETHER IN YOUR HAND & RUB IN CIRCULIAR MOTION ON TO YOUR SKIN (FACE).
- SOLUTION FOR TIRED, PUFFY EYES – TAKE FROZEN SPOONS & PLACE THEM UNDER YOUR EYES
- PLACE USED COLD CAMIMILE TEA BAG ON YOUR EYES – FOR PUFFY, TIRED EYES
- USE SCARFS FOR DIFFERENT LOOKS WITH YOUR OUTFITS
- SOOTHING BATHS THAT MAKES YOUR SKIN SUPER SOFT – EPSOM SALT REDUCES BLOATING; ½ CUP OF HONEY WITH ½ MILK .