Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Got A Blog Award! Everybody Stand Up and Cheer

Thank you to Jenn
for the award!

Rules for Receiving This Award:
1. Post where you want to be in 10 years

2. Pass it on to 10 of your BF (blog friends)
**leave a comment letting them know**

Whell, I really don't like to plan that far ahead.  Unfortunately, in order to receive this wonderful award I'll have to give it a shot.  Lord willingly, I will have spiritually matured a little more than I am now.  I will be of middle age at this point, so let's hope I'm still mentally and physically healthy and sane.  {laughing}.  I will be living with a senior citizen, so be praying for me.  I'll not only have a child in middle school at home, but tah dah a teenager!  UGH!  Yes, Colton will be 10 years old and Katie will be ready to get her driver's permit.  THIS IS SCARY!  Lord willingly, I'll have a job just so I can get some adult time and a break.  LOL!  I envision myself busy with school, sports and probably ballet.  That is unless Katie gets so tired of ballet.  I'll be the basic soccer mom with the party van, running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  Katie will be following me all over the place, begging to drive me some where just so she could get some practice.  Colton will be warning me the day before his big science experiment is due that he needs certain supplies for the project.  Kids will be in and out of the house like a hotel and the fridge will be completely empty because Colt and the gang was a little hungry after baseball practice.  You know what?  I CAN'T WAIT!  I just hope I can remember every single detail and be able to continue to blog about it.  I consider my blog much more than just writing down my thoughts for a bunch of strangers to read.  This is a journal of my journey in this wonderful life I've lived.  These are stories to leave my children.   

I'd like to award the following people with this prestigious award:
I really don't have that many blog friends and family, so I'm just going to send this to my 5 closest blog buddies. LUV YOU!

Mirya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mirya--

How did I miss this award? Thank you!!! Happy, happy spring!!!

Shannon