Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Precious


I want to thank Julianna for introducing me to Darius Rucker's song, "It won't be like this for long" as I was reading her sweet sweet love note to her little Johnny.  If you haven't had a chance to follow Julianna's blog, you've got to read her letter to her son HERE.  It is so precious!

I loved Darius' singing when he was a member of "Hootie and the Blowfish."  I knew he's been working in country music as a solo singer.  I've heard a couple of his songs from the radio, but not this one.  I love it!  Anything to express how I feel about my little blessings, it just brings a tear to my eyes. 


I've always like Trace Adkins song "You're Gonna Miss This." I think I tear up everytime I hear it. I just love this song.

Good Advice to Follow
Lady Blogger Society posted some great advice on how to "just let things go." Oh, how I needed this by Sunday. I'm the worst type person when it comes to holding in issues and stress. I'm like a ticking time bomb when I've had my fill. In this post it tells you how to find a quiet place when your stress level has reached it's MAX  and not unleash your rage with the closest person next to you.  It's a great read.  I will try to practice it the next time, I've had enough. 

In Political News
As you know the Obamacare passed the Senate with I believe 217 votes. I had a feeling it would pass, but I was so hopeful that it would not. There are just so many faults and pork in this bill that is so unnecessary.

Did you know according to this bill? (Please keep in mind, this bill be in affect for some time)
If you can't afford health insurance right now, you will be charged a fee for not having coverage? Guess whose in charge of making sure you follow the law? Yep, the IRS.

Federally, anyone can have an abortion in any clinic of choice and the taxpayers will flip the bill. I feel this is very unethical and it is against what I believe is morally correct.  There have been some question that a lot of doctors will be forced by law to conduct this murderous act. I'm not too sure if this is correct. I just feel that our Constitutional Rights have been violated.

You may can keep your private insurance, but because of high premiums employers will be forced to purchase the government run healthcare insurance.  So if you want private insurance, you'll have to pay for it out of your back pocket.  You may not be discrimated against for pre-existing conditions, but the gov't run insurance will decide when you should receive medical procedures, like hip replacements or heart valve surgeries.

Republican Senators are rallying around working on a repeal right now. The Liberals are expecting lawsuits because of the passing of this hideous new law. What you can do as citizens of these United States is write to your Senator(s) and request that they as state legislators invoke the 10th Amendment of the Constitution. The 10th Amendment reads as follows: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. This would hopefully give the states power against this law.

If you don't know where to go to contact your Senator(s) or don't even know who your State Senator(s) are CLICK HERE and click on your state. From there, a button should be available in order to get you in contact with your representative.

Colton 4 Months to 6 Months
Katie dressed Colton up





Mirya

No comments: