Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thanks Y'all!

I want to thank you for all the well wishes. I think, we are on the mend. Poor Colton is still very weak, but is hydrated. I'm just going to push the liquid to him today. Last night, he got his first taste of Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup. Oh, he loves it with lots of soda crackers. He ate quite a bit and luckily kept it down. He did eat his cereal bar this morning, but was ready to go back to bed as soon as he ate.

Millard and Peggy are coming over today to help out. We are out of everything, so I'm going to step out for a couple of hours and get our necessary items. I think Peggy's going to take Katie to ballet today. I'm just so glad that Katie show no signs of the virus. Shew! I really hope it passed over her.

Sarah - I hate to hear that you've been sick. Poor thing! I don't like being sick when I have so much to do, so I can't imagine what you might be going through trying to get the house ready to sale. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Thank you for the sweet comment on my new special Easter header. Normally, I have the kids' pictures up on the header. Unfortunately, I've had a difficult time getting the kids well enough on a beautiful day to take Spring pictures. I'm hoping to have better success next week. Give Lilly and Allan our love.

"New Moon" Movie
Sarah, I hope you were able to find the movie last night, while you were mending. I'm saying that because it's not supposed to come out until the 20th of March. I had the opportunity to watch it because the movie place that we go to sometimes has a tendency to get their new releases a little early. I'm not mentioning any names because I don't know if it will get them in trouble. Katie even got to watch "The Princess and The Frog" this past weekend as well. The movie wasn't supposed to come out on DVD until today.

Hey, I don't know why I've never thought of sharing a special site that Doug likes to go to and get Disney coupons.  Normally, they send out coupons on new release movies.  Right now, they have $10 off the "The Princess and The Frog" and "Old Dogs" movies.  Please take advantage while you can. CLICK HERE in order to take you directly to the Disney Savings website. From there, you can print out the coupons from your own printer.

Speaking of "Old Dogs,"  you've got to rent this movie.  Doug and I laughed and laughed.  It stars John Travolta and Robin Williams and is a great family movie.  It's a must see movie! 

Mirya

1 comment:

Allison said...

So, I have to know how did you like New Moon? :)