Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Pictures



It was a beautiful Spring day, so I took advantage and took a few pictures. We didn't stay outside long. For one thing Colton's still getting over being sick and secondly the sun doesn't stay out very long these days.

I'm so glad I don't do this for a living because I don't think I'd be in business very long. Thank goodness for digital camera. Right? By the time I finally gave it up for the day, I had to take a moment and chill. Colton was getting very sleepy and Katie wanted to whine. Ugh! This is why I take them to someone to get professional photos taken. These were the best out of the batch.
Mirya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left you a surprise on my blog :)

Juliana said...

These pictures are every cute. Colton and Katie are adorable and I am not following your cute blog! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A blog

Anonymous said...

The kids are getting so big, and are so cute! Give me a call when you have time. Miss talking to ya. Love, Sandy

Laura said...

Those Spring pics are beautiful! You did a good job even if the kiddos wouldn't cooperate! And thanks for the award!!