Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What a Surprise?


What a nice surprise?!? Both of Katie's 2 years old molars on her bottom jaw finally broke through. On the top, she is cutting her 2 year old molar. We've been cutting these teeth for a while. I've suspected for some time because of some of the messages she was giving me.

American Idol
I think Doug is jealous of Jon Bon Jovi because he has been raging me about me having the Hots for JBJ. What can I say? HE'S SO HOT! tehe! I'm sorry, but he is just so pretty to look at. I mean look at him - Ah!!! Poor Phil & Chris. They will still do good in the future. Now is where the competition gets tough. Did ya'll answer the question about which video all 6 competitors were shown? The answer is Circus. You need to get on the American Idol website and enter the answer and win a chance to go to Hollywood and win $10,000. If you enter online, it doesn't cost.

I got tickled at Katie today. Of course, we went through another day without rain and my plants are screaming at me. WATER ME! I've tried to water most of the front yard every other day. Well, Katie is my little helper and boy does she help. Today, I got out the hose and here we go watering the flower beds and potted plants. My side stone walkway had a bunch of debris and dirt on it, so I decided to wash it off with the hose. Katie couldn't understand what I was doing. "Doing Mommy, doing?" She'd asked all confused. Well after I explained to her what I was doing, she found a mud puddle and started splashing. She just had to get in front of me spraying and get wet. I couldn't get her out of my way. When it was all over with, she was muddy and wet from head to toe. She had a good time. She'd laugh and laugh - "I messy Mommy," she'd say. I couldn't help myself, I laughed at her. When it was time to go inside, I took her in the Laundry Room and striped her down and stuck her in the tub. I had to drain the water after I washed her hair in order to finish her bath. I got a little clip of the mud queen on video. As soon as my disc is taken up, I'll show it on the blog.

I spoke to Sandy today and it sounds like her prayers are finally being answered. The hardest part of requests to God is waiting for his time. She gave a good report of all of their kids and grandkids. It was good hearing from her.

Mother's Day
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "Mother,"
A word that means the world to me.
Howard Johnson (c. 1915)

Take care and God bless you!

No comments: