Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Colton Takes A Tubby



On A Side Note
Colton and I are going to try to take Katie to her ballet class today. Peggy volunteered, but I think we can do it. I hope. I also need to stop by Walmart and grab a few things before coming home. I haven't had the guts to go to Walmart or any where by myself yet. I guess this afternoon will be the real test. Wish me luck!

I absolutely hate to make Katie sandwiches. Why do I say this? Katie hates bread, anything bread. Normally, if I'm eating a bologna sandwich, I just give her the bologna without the bread. Well, her curiosity gets the best of her and she has to taste my sandwich. When she takes a bite, she goes on and on about how she wants a sandwich with bread. Ugh! As soon as I make her a sandwich, I have to hear her gripe and complain how messy it is. If she gets a little ketsup on her hands, she'll whine and cry about the ketsup getting on her hands. Yes, there is a napkin right by her plate, but she would rather complain about the mess instead of cleaning it up. She eventually takes everything out of the bread and eats it because she doesn't like bread. Of course, this makes a huge mess and some times this will cause a meltdown until I clean her up. This is exactly why I just put cut pieces of bologna and cheese on her plate.

Katie Story
Katie was watching me feed Colton a bottle. He began fussing because he had a gas bubble. I sat him up (in a sitting position on my lap). When he finally burped, milk went every where. You should have seen Katie's face. Milk was all over my arm, Colton's arm, leg, boppy and chair. It was a lot (the little pig). Katie asked, "what did he just do?" I told her that he just spit up. I guess something told her to get down in his face and really look at the situation. Well, she must have gotten a whiff of his sour milk. Bless her heart, she had this terrible look on her face. She told me that he stunk. As I'm still cleaning up the milk, she had the dry heaves. She covered her mouth right away, but I was afraid she was going to throw up on us. I told her to go to the bathroom, if she thinks she is going to throw up. You could tell she was fighting it off. Poor thing! I had her to go sit down. She was telling me how nasty Colton was. I couldn't help but laugh the whole time this was going on.

No comments: