Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who Will Win On Hell's Kitchen?

Hells Kitchen Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't know if you've been keeping up with Hell's Kitchen this season, but I have to say that it's the worst season I've seen. I nearly stopped watching it every week about a month ago because these contestants might the worst chefs, compared to the past seasons. Out of all the chefs, I'd have to say that Danny and Paula are the best. They have been pretty consistent with their cooking and communication skills.

I was shocked tonight that Gordon Ramsay sent home Ben instead of Andrea because she has really been struggling for the past several openings. It's amazing! These two are strong when it comes to challenges, but put them in the kitchen under some heat and they zone out. I guess Gordon sees some hope in Andrea. We will see these next couple of weeks. So, who do you think will win the Hell's Kitchen competition and have the opportunity to run the new restaurant at Borgota? I've got a poll up for a few days, so let me know what you think.

On A Side Note:
I've been keeping up with American Idol, also a big disappointment when it comes to contestants. Thus far, I like Adam Lambert & Danny Gokey. A poll will be coming soon.

Laura - Katie got her birthday invite from Alise and she absolutely loves it! She was so excited that Alise was having an Ariel birthday party. She asked me if she could keep the Ariel card? "Did Alise send this to me?" she questioned. Then, she had to go over all the people she knew that already celebrated their birthday (my neighbor, my mom & me). It's funny what she remembers. Then she tells me that it's Alise's turn to have a birthday. LOL! Whoever did your invites did a great job. BTW, Alise's gift might be a little late. I know Doug and Wayne were cooking up some birthday gift for Alise and Doug ran into some problems. With her birthday party coming so soon, I'll have to get with Doug and find out the status. I have a feeling, momma may have to take over the gift giving idea.

No comments: