Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prayer Request

As most of you know my niece, Elizabeth, was diagnosed with C.Diff not too long ago. Since then, doctors put her on special antibiotics to fight the germ off. A couple of weeks ago, she was doing better, except for being extremely weak.

Today, I received a call from mom. She was all upset and had been crying. Sandy, my sister, called her saying that Elizabeth had C.Diff again. She called her doctor immediately after the symptoms returned. From what I understand, the doctor didn't want her going to the hospital or office. She said if symptoms stay the same or get worse, they could put a pick line in her. The doctor is plainly not optimistic, which it is not up to the doctor in my book. I get so angry when doctors feed you a line of false hope. Look at my mother. She is a walking testimony. According to doctors, she should have died several times. Mom said Sandy was on her way to Liz's house. I don't know if she will go to the hospital. I wished I was there to help out. I want to allow Sandy plenty of time to get there before I call. Please keep Liz and her family in your prayers.

I'll try to keep you posted. Thank you!

Liz - if you read this, I want you to know that you're not alone. God is carrying you through this obstacle in your life right now. I wish I was there with you laughing and popping off jokes. I am with you in spirit. I love you much and I know God will get you through this. Lots of prayers are being sent up to God Almighty right now for your healing. Stay positive and keep faith alive.

Nolan, Sandy & Wade - stay strong for God is with you right now, holding you up as you are witnessing Liz's pain. Keep the hope raised high & faith that Jesus Christ will help her over come in His glory. Amen!