Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Katie Story

Katie Story
I have to tell you this short Katie story. I was in Colton's room, changing his diaper, when she came in to ask me a question. She asked, "mom, do you like my new space hat?" I turned around and all I could do was giggle. She had Colton's seat upside down on top of her head. I don't know how she could see to walk around with that thing on her head. HA! That's my Katiebug, always putting a smile on my face. She is a jokester!

She seemed honored to model her space hat for me. Here are a few pictures:




Here's our handsome little fella. I know, I'm such a momma, dressing up my baby boy. Shhhh! Don't tell Doug, but I think the cap is adorable. Now, if I could just get him to laugh while I'm taking a picture and not before or after. He's my sweetheart!




Mirya

2 comments:

The Thorsrud Family said...

HAHA! That outfit on Colton is ADORABLE! HAHA! I think boys can be almost as fun as girls to dress. Of course girls take the cake with the accessories and hair! Katie has a wonderful imagination! Looks like she adjusted just fine to having a new baby brother!

The Keyes Family said...

What cute pictures! Here is our info.. We fly inti huntsville at 240pm on the 16th on flight 6570. We will be staying at the Sleep Inn and Suites till the 21st. We can't wait to see everyone!

sarah