Saturday, July 11, 2009

Looking Back . . .

It's hard to imagine, my baby girl will be turning 4 years old in the next few days~I hope you will join me as I reminisce~How she has developed into a fun loving, dramatic social butterfly, little princess~You'll have to bare with me because there are some many of my favorite photos~It was hard for me to pick out these few


Katie at 2 months old


Katie at 3 months old~The same age Colton is now~I see a lot of similarities between the two

Katie's 1st Halloween costume


One of my favorite photos




Katie's 1st Christmas



I took these pictures for her 1st Easter~Katie at 9 months old


Our 1st Easter Photo as a family


Katie's 1st pair of sunglasses


One of my favorites


Katie enjoying her finger foods~10 months old


Katie's 1st time in the pool


Katie's 1st steps~11 months old



I used this photo for her 1st birthday announcement in the newspaper



Mirya

No comments: