Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tell Me Thursday about Wordless Wednesday

Tell Me Thursday
I didn't care for the "Tell Me Thursday" button that I've been using from Photobucket, so I drafted out this one.  I like it much better.  Whatcha think?  You are more than welcome to use it. 

As Laura and I were running (walking actually) into Mellow Mushroom to order a couple of pizzas to go, we were welcomed with this sign on the front door. How funny is this, I ask you. Now, you know there would have to be enough full bladders, coming across this restaurant, in order to force the manager to place a sign such as this one. LOL!  I found it amusing and humorous.   I just had to share this with you. 

I was surprised to receive my Black Friday List already in my email messages.  Can you believe it?  November will be here in less than 2 weeks.  Not many stores have listed all of their Black Friday savings, but they have started.  If you are interested in viewing what the Black Friday Ads are as of right now, CLICK HERE!

Katie Story
I have to give you a quick Katie story.  This morning like every morning, I turned Katie's light on.  I do this to tell her it's time to get up and get ready for school.  Normally, she throws the covers up over her head and then I have to pull her out of bed in order to get dressed.  Today after I turned on the light, I went in the bathroom to finish putting on my makeup.  It took about 5 minutes before I heard her flip her switch off.  {What? I was thinking.}  I stopped and looked down the hall.  In her dark room, she was closing her bedroom door.  I caught the door before it closed and asked her exactly what she thought she was doing.  She just looked at me with sleepy eyes and grinned.  I told her that I knew exactly what she was thinking.  She was planning on going back to bed.  She turned and crawled back in bed.  I turned the light back on and finished getting ready.  The little stinker had her covers up over her head again by the time I made it back in her room.  Of course, she was playing opposum because she began to smile as I was trying to get her to wake. 

Mirya

No comments: