Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Recipe Challenge

Kitchen Belleicious has challenged all cooking bloggers to a 2011 Recipe Challenge.  I think I'm going to try it.  The rules are that we are to try a new recipe each month.  Whether it is something that we've always wanted to try, but were too intimidated to cook or never got around to doing it.  She will have a selection of new recipes available on her website . . .
                                                                HERE! or you can try one of your own.  No matter if the recipe turned out to be a flop or fab, take a picture and send it to her through the website.  She will go through the pictures and post them every 3rd Wednesday of each month. 

I'm really ahead of the game because I've always wanted to bake an apple pie from scratch, but never got the nerve to do it until this past Thanksgiving.  I used a Paula Deen recipe and I have to say that it was delicious.  I went home that night with an empty pie plate.  So there!  Now, I would like to make a homemade chicken pot pie, chocolate souffle and chocolate croissants.  Yum!  

If your interested in joining the fun each month, go over to Kitchen Belleicious and grab her button and post it on your blog. And let the party begin! 
 

Mirya

No comments: