Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recovering

Just a quick update
Katie and I are still resting and getting over our virus. I just love how a virus will attack you during a beautiful weekend and ruin all your plans. Oh well! At least we had a weekend in order to heal. Thank goodness it rained most of the morning today or I think I would have cried. Yesterday, it was so inviting because all we've seen for the past few weeks is RAIN.

Millard and Peggy are surviving having an infant in their household for the weekend. LOL! Peggy said, all Colton wants to do is play, play, play and absolute no sleep. LOL! Yeah, that's my Colton. Katie and I miss him so much and it was hard for me to let him go for a couple of days. I checked in with Peggy and Millard often, to get an update on Colt. My main concern was his health. Him staying with them was to avoid getting sick in the first place. So far, so good. Lord willing, if Katie and I continue to improve, Colton will be back with us tomorrow afternoon.

All Katie and I did today was play - Barbies, Polly Pocket, Colored, Groovy Girls, computer games and of course watched a fantastic game (Alabama 35 vs. Arkansas 7). ROLL TIDE! I hated to see Upshaw get hurt. Hopefully, it won't be serious. How about Washington blocking that punt? Way to go! They all played a wonderful game.

Katie was definately feeling better this afternoon because she was driving me crazy. You would have thought the child had eaten a pound of sugar because she was bouncing off the walls. She decided to give me a ballet lesson while I was trying to watch the game. Every time I turned around, she was bouncing and dancing around the house. I had a terrible time getting her to sit still and rest. It just wasn't going to happen. I'm glad she's feeling better, but oh me. Needless to say, mama didn't get to rest much like I had planned. This was making up time missed from Katie since Colton's been born. I think I'll sleep in tomorrow.

Thanks for the prayers!

Mirya

No comments: