Martha Stewart has an article online on ways to throw a refreshing Sprinkler Party
Watermelon pops are always great shown here from Tidymom in her "I'm Lovin' It" column
A Pretty Little has the sweetest Popsicle Party ideas. I've definitely got this party idea bookmarked for our social next year. I love it!
I think these chocolate dipped rice krispy treat pops are so cute for a popsicle party. Instructions and other ideas from Twig & Thistle
Recipe: Banana Pineapple Italian Ice
Summary: This simple, refreshing, frozen summer treat is sure to be a hit.
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice (no sugar added)
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 medium bananas)
- 1 can (8oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- mint, to garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (expect for mint).
- Pour into an 8 inch square dish.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours, just until almost firm.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and beat for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Return mixture to dish, and freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 20-30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
1/2 cup equals 79 calories
Number of servings (yield): 10Copyright © 2009-2011 TidyMom.Net.
Popsicle party idea from Sheek Shindigs
I enjoyed prepping and decorating for our little Ice Cream Social. Click Here if you would like to check out my party.
The above photo idea came from The Celebration Shoppe
There are so many sweet, cool party ideas (big and small) out there. I hope you have fun preparing for your next get together. I would love to see what ideas you come up with before Summer is over.