I've got a few projects on my list to do and it's just finding the time anymore to do them. I know they'll get done, I just get impatient that's all.
- I have at least three animal print ribbon trees for table top displays. Whitney's baby shower is the end of August and the theme is jungle/safari. I've got one pot painted in a tiger print. I've been visiting Hobby Lobby a LOT. They had their ribbon and pottery for half off last week. Now, I'm waiting for the styrofoam to go on sale at HL because they can be costly.
- My mother-in-law wanted me to fix her collage photo frame of the kids. I've had this frame for a long time because I didn't have any current good snapshots of the kids, especially together. I finally got that project finished and ready to deliver.
- I bought Katie a collage photo frame to put up on her bedroom wall. I got most of the photos printed for the collage, but I still need two more. I'm trying to put photos of various events that Katie was involved inside this frame.
- Believe it or not, I'm still planning Katie's birthday party. Don't be surprised if I buy Katie's cake this year.
- I tried practicing making a tissue pom-pom today. Yeah, I need help with that one. It doesn't look anything like Martha Stewart. If I have enough time this week, I'll try to make a smaller one out of the big one.
- I'm having some friends over this week. Hopefully most of the ballet moms, their ballerinas and siblings will be coming over for a little visit. I'm excited! I'm not telling Katie until the day of the party or she will be driving me CRAZY.
Y'all have a great cool week.