Monday, April 23, 2007

Katie at the Park






We had a great day at the park! There are new pictures on her website, please check them out.

I just checked ClubMom and I got 5 votes for my photo, I uploaded. The Moms that voted had some really nice comments about the photo. I'm planning on turning in another photo soon.

I was beginning to worry about not receiving Katie's Lion Silly Sac, so I emailed the lady I bought it from. She was nice enough to email me right back. Bless her heart, she was in preterm labor and had to take it easy; therefore, her husband was responsible for mailing out all winning auctions. She told me I should be receiving it real soon. Well, I got it this morning by US mail. It is precious! I placed it on top of the Dining Room table while Katie was taking her nap. I've been so busy that I forgot about it. Katie noticed it right off the bat! "Lion, Mommy, lion," as she pointed to the table. She loves her lion bag. I had her try it out and took some pictures. I plan to get those pictures posted tomorrow.

It has been so dry this month. We are suppose to get some rain tomorrow and the next, but I've been watering my plants at least every other day. I got out the hose and Katie helped me water all the plants. She found some mud puddles and started splashing in them. She was having so much fun. When it was all said and done, she was muddy and wet from head to toe. She giggled and laughed. The more she giggled and laughed, the more I laughed at her. It's too bad I didn't get it on tape.

Prayer List
My friend, Leisa, is going through a very hard time. Her brick wall in the working world is all too familiar with me. She works in sales as a loan officer for a company that is all about the number instead of the person. She prefers working with the customer and meeting their needs rather than making sure she got the numbers for that month. Well, her supervisor is raging her and trying to "motivate" her into getting the numbers in for the month and not worry about what the customer wants and needs. I've worked for companies like that before and for a person who is a people pleaser, you can be quite stressed. Leisa says she feels very stressed and trapped into this job because she doesn't have a college education. She loves the work, but it's the company bringing her positive attitude down. She has applied for a different position within the same company. Please remember her in your prayers.

Are You A People Pleaser?
by Joyce Meyer

Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah). —Colossians 3:23,24
(brought to you by Joyce Meyer Ministries - for more information about this article: http://www.joycemeyer.com/NR/rdonlyres/01E4A230-E673-4CE5-8003-5AE485587E36/0/PeoplePleaser.pdf )

Take care and God Bless You!

No comments: