Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2010 Winter Olympics

Photobucket

2010 Winter Olympics Vancouver, British Columbia Canada February 12-28 NBC will be covering
I think I like the Winter Olympics much better than Summer. I like watching the Bobsledding Teams, Luge, Ski Competitions including Jumping, Alpine and Freestyle, and wowed by the Snowboarding. Since I was a little girl, I've always loved the couples Figure Skating. Below is a list of upcoming sporting events for this year's Winter Olympics, check it out: Let me know, what your favorites are.
Cooking Minds Whatta Know
Tomorrow is the BIG day. I plan to start making "Red Velvet Cake Bon-Bons" and "Oreo Kisses" tomorrow, while Katie is in school. I've already cut out my aluminum foil for the kisses. I would have loved to make the other Valentine desserts, but I have just a limited amount of time, money and weight control left. LOL! By the way, the weight loss is like a yo-yo. I'm not surprised!

I'm going to try my hand at the "Red Velvet Cake Bon-Bons" this time instead of the "Chocolate Cake Bon-Bons." Peggy asked me to make them, she wants to see how they taste. I love Red Velvet cake, so I'm sure it's delish! Betty Crocker sells a "Buttercream" and "Cream Cheese" icings, so I bought both because I couldn't decide which would taste better with the Red Velvet cake. I think I've decided to go with the cream cheese. I don't know. I might call Peggy and see what flavor she would prefer. I'm excited to see how they turn out. Of course, be looking for pictures of the finished product.

Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm sure your Red Velvet Cake Bon Bons are similiar to my RV Cake Balls so get ready! You can't just eat one! They are so addicting!! My recipe called for cream cheese icing.