Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why You Don't Send A Man To The Grocery Store

I had never heard of Jeanne Robertson until tonight as I was checking out a few new blogs. "Thinking Outside The Box posted the video. I could tell right off the bat, this was a good Southern woman. As I was watching the video, I kept waking Doug up because I couldn't stop shaking the bed from giggling. So funny! I hope you will enjoy her.



You may not hear much from me in the next couple of weeks. Katie and I are wrapping up the end of the year with ballet and school. She's got recital practice twice a week now until the performance, May 29th. Her pictures came in from both school and ballet. I'll scan and post just as soon as I possibly can. They are precious! I was sooo happy with them. We've still got one more party before school is over on the 27th of May.

I'd like to do something for Mrs. Katie, before the end of the year. I know, I've waited a little too late. I've been getting a few ideas tonight from other crafty bloggers. I'd still like to give the students a photo album or basically pictures from this past year, to put in their scrapbooks. I'm also throwing around the idea for Katie a friend birthday party. I've been calling around and I've got it narrowed down to renting a moonwalk for the house one weekend or renting a pavilion at one of our parks. Katie likes either idea, but I think she'll like the moonwalk the best. I think she's come to a conclusion that she would like a "Hello Kitty" party more than any other suggestions.

I don't want to confuse her enough, so we're going to go with it. Plus, I'll get to try my hand at one of these "Here Kitty, Kitty!" cake pops by Bakerella.



Prayer Request
Please continue to pray for my friend with Colon Cancer. She went to work this week, but I believe she'll start the treatments next week. She told Doug, she'll be on medical leave for probably 6 weeks. We still don't know how much of her colon will be removed, but the doctors are optimistic.

Mirya

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

LOL you aren't kidding. I was on a WW kick and my husband brought home pop tarts and cookie dough. Thanks hun!!