Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Katie's First Day at Kindergym

Here are a few photos of Katie's first day at Kindergym
Katie on the balance beam

Katie preparing to go around the bar.  I wished I could have gotten a picture of her doing the skin-the-cat, but her instructor was in my way.  That's okay, I would rather the instructor be in my way and Katie do it right.  Maybe the next time I try to take the picture, she'll do it without any assistance. 

Katie's dismount from the balance beam

The blur is actually Katie jumping on the trampoline

There she goes again!

This time she had to do the splits as she's jumping

I think next week, they'll put her on the mats.  Like any dumb mom, I didn't bring Katie anything to drink during breaks.  Oops!  Honestly, I didn't know to bring it.  Plus, I had her wear tenny shoes because I didn't know what to expect.  On my list - bring Powerade Zero and wear flip flops - CHECK! 

Mirya

1 comment:

Laura said...

I miss our skin-the-cat-days!!