Thursday, June 30, 2011

Movie Review

Movie Reviews
I haven't done a movie review in a long time. I had to share these with you.   You know,

Laughter is the BEST Medicine


Just Go With It
with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler
I had this movie on my Netflix queue for some time, but it wouldn't be available until the first of July.  Doug couldn't wait.  He brought it home from Redbox.  Oh my gosh!  This movie is hilarious.  Doug and I laughed so hard, I guess it's a true testiment to our twisted humor.  I have to admit that Doug and I enjoyed this movie so much, we went the next day and bought the Bluray for our library. 


Just Friends
with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart
I think Ryan Reynold is a great comedic actor, so I couldn't believe that I let this movie slip through my radar.  "Just Friends" came out in 2005 and it is a funny romance comedy.  I turned this side splitting film on the television the other night as we were getting ready for bed.  I couldn't force myself to turn it off.  I stayed up until midnight just to find out if Chris would ever end up with the girl of his dreams.  So funny!

Mirya

No comments: