While entertaining mom and Susan, Katie and Colton were playing kick boxing in the Living Room. They were acting this way not only because they had new people around to watch them act crazy as a bed bug, but mom helped by giving them a load of chocolate candy before supper. Thanks mom! They were bouncing off the walls. We had to start laughing at Colton because Katie has taught him before the Karate chop to stand just so and motion your hand out to your opponent like he is saying "come on, I dare you." When he did that all authority and control (on my end) went right out the window because everyone was laughing. Ugh, my son. He is such a clown.
For the past couple of months he comes up with these sayings or names that I have to write down before I forget. They are:
- He calls the blow-up Frankenstein (Halloween decoration) outside - "Einstein".
- He calls Fruit Loop cereal "Donut cereal"
- He couldn't get over Zayden having his diaper changed. "That babe pooh, poohed?" "Change diaper." He said with his eyes wide open and pointing his finger at Zayden.
- "I watch Mickey." This means, he wants you to either turn Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the TV or put in the movie.
Not only is Colton growing out of his 24 month clothes, but changing everyday. Here are just a few things:
- He is into playing games more now. His favorite games are: Go Fish, Don't Break the Ice and Elefun.
- He likes to be read to now, especially at bedtime. His favorite books right now are: "Brown Bear, Brown Bear," "I Love You, Stinky Face," "The Monster at the End of This Book," and "Miss Spider and The Sunny Patch Kids". I found the neatest thing on YouTube. Movies of some of his favorite books being read or animated. Yay! It occupies him, while I'm helping Katie with her homework.
- His new favorite toys that he would rather play with are: Hot Wheels cars, toy trains, balls, Batman figurines, stuffed animals, small simple puzzles. He has stopped putting together the peg puzzles. I guess he got bored with them. LOL!
- His favorite TV shows are: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Super Why, Martha Speaks, America's Funniest Home Videos.
- His favorite movies are: Disney's Cars, Disney's Tarzan, Baby Einsteins Mozart, Baby Einsteins World Animals, Scooby Doo meets Batman, Mickey meets Santa, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo-Choo Express.
- He absolutely loves it when his sister comes home from school. He misses her throughout the day. He doesn't like it when I spend time with her during homework time, which takes a little over an hour a day to complete. He doesn't like it at all when she doesn't want to do what he wants to do.
story read by Bill Martin Jr. himself and you've got a great lesson about colors. Colton loves this video and I hope you enjoy it as well.