Thursday, October 13, 2011

Monkey Bread Recipe

A friend of mine, likes my Monkey Bread and requested my recipe.  I haven't made it in a while, but thought I would share it with you as well. 

Monkey Bread Recipe
2 tubes biscuits
Stick of butter, melted
Sugar and Cinnamon mixture (half and half)
Chopped Nuts (I like Pecan)

Cut each biscuit in 4's.
Roll up in a ball.
Dip in butter.
Roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture; roll in chopped nuts
Place in a Bundt cake pan.
Pour remaining butter over rolls
Bake at 350-375 degrees until golden brown

Mirya

1 comment:

The Keyes Family said...

i'm up early and dreaming of breakfast already. I get kinda queasy if i don't inhale something in the mornings. LOL anyway this monkey bread recipe is not helping my hunger. yummo. have you tried sandy's caramel rolls? I have no idea where the recipe came from it could of been yours or your mothers but they are delicous also.