Saturday, August 4, 2007

Let It Snow!



Okay, I might be getting a little out of control, but I'm finding so many adorable outfits for this Fall/Winter. I'm trying to win this bid from eBay. The only thing, it doesn't come with the shirt. I've been looking around for a Peter Pan Collar Shirt, but not too hard because I'm afraid I might lose this auction. I went to Orient Expressed because they sell them, but I would like to pay a little less than $20 for a white shirt. I'm hoping Belk will get in some more Fall/Winter clothes. If you know where I get a Peter Pan Collar White Shirt/Blouse in a size 2T, please let me know.

Speaking of Belk, they've had a great sale this weekend. Our store doesn't have a whole lot of Fall/Winter Childrens Clothes, but what they have is priced decent. Plus, if you use your Belk's card, you get an additional 15% off the price. Last night, I got Katie a dressy white sweater for church and a pink fleece zip up jacket for $11 each.

No comments: