Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Special Prayer Request

Prayer Request
I'm sure you remember me asking for pray for Emily, Lung disease, from time to time. Emily is back in the hospital undergoing IV meds to fight off infection once again. She is very low and weary because she can't be home with her husband and little girl enjoying the holiday. It's amazing how God reveals the blessings in my life, things I've taken advantage of from time to time. Of course, that is until you hear of someone so sick, they couldn't spend their holiday weekend with their family because they were in the hospital. Please lift her up in your prayers.

Katie is still croupy. She woke up last night around 3:30 crouping and I think the drainage got to her because she threw up a little. We got her all cleaned up and striped the bed. We moved her humidifier into our bedroom and had her sleep with us. She still doesn't have a temp, but I did give her some Tylenol so she could rest. She was a little distracted with Doug getting ready for work, she didn't want to go back to bed. I put in "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" and it seemed to help her relax. I guess she went back to bed around 5-5:30 and Doug woke her up at 10:30. Thanks Dad! tehe! Just kidding. I think she rested good and didn't cough the first time. I think the humidifier helped, so I've got it going in Living Room. She is still drinking her juice, even when she wants milk. I might give her a little milk at noon because I think her appetite has curved.

Mom was suppose to have a shot yesterday. After we got back and settled, it was too late for me to call and check on her. I tried calling her this morning, but she doesn't answer the phone. I'll try to find out something this afternoon and let you know her progress. Thank for all the prayers. I know she is so frustrated. If she had the shot done, this will be her third shot since she was diagnosed. Right now, healing and being back to normal seems pretty hopeless for her. Please remember her in your prayers for God's strength and courage.

No comments: