Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Katie's Swimming Lessons - Day 3

Katie's Swimming Lessons Today
It was so steamy in the pool area that it fogged up my camera.


After swimming lessons, Natalie and Nia came by to pick up Katie to go swimming at June & Pat's pool. When Katie came home, she was bubbling about how much fun her and Nia had today. Then, Nia had to go home. Katie began crying because she didn't want Nia to leave. They were having too much fun for it to end. Poor Natalie felt bad, but she had to take Nia home. Natalie told me the days that she takes Nia over to the pool to swim. So, we'll have to meet up one of the days that they'll be over there. Poor Katie was so tired. She kept asking me if we'll ever see Nia again. "But momma, I just want Nia" she said with big crocodile tears in her eyes.

While Katie was off with the girls, Colton and I went grocery shopping. I got the ingredients for two recipes: "Cheeseburger Pie" and "Italian Chicken". We like Cheeseburger Pie. I've made it a couple of times before, but it's been awhile since I made it last. Sometimes, I get into a rut and make the same thing over and over. That is until I decide to go through my recipes and bring back some recipes.




My camera was giving me fits this afternoon. I don't know what was wrong with it. Not even Doug knew what was wrong & then all of the sudden, it began working right.

Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
1 lb. ground beef
1 cup milk
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 eggs

Heat oven to 400.
Cook ground beef & onion; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in greased 9" pie plate;
sprinkle with cheese.
Stir remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into plate.
Bake 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Makes 8 servings

Note: Don't worry if knife doesn't come out completely clean because it's the melted cheese that it's picking up.
High Altitude: Bake 30 to 35 minutes


The Proposal
I've seen the previews for this movie and it has "my kind of movie" written all over it. I love Sandra Bullock! Maybe Doug and I will have a movie date night at the Rave and see this movie. We'll see! However, I'm not too big on the movie theaters. I've wrote about this problem I have before, so I won't go there. I just prefer to watch my movies in the comfort of my own home.


Speaking of watching movies in the comfort of mine own home. Guess what movie is coming out next Tuesday? Yes, "Confession of a Shopaholic." I'm so excited!

Birthday Plans

Groovy Girls "Calypso Callie" Pony

The other dolls that I'm to be expecting:


Groovy Girls "Macy" Mermaid


Groovy Girls "Anastasia" Sparkle


Groovy Girls "Lourdes" Doll & Loveseat


Mirya

No comments: