Friday, September 24, 2010

Praise Report

I have a couple praise reports to pass along to you this Friday night.

I've asked for your prayers for my niece, Liz. She's been having problems (physical) and had to go through a tough ordeal to search for answers. Well praise God, her pain has gone away. Doctors went ahead and did the procedure and it went well, but she hasn't had any pain since then. The dear Lord heard the prayers and granted his mercy on her. Please continue to lift her up in prayer. Thank you!

My friend, D, with colon cancer got some great news this week. Her doctor reported that the treatments worked and the polyp has shrunk. Of course, we know it was because of the grace and power of our Lord God that shrunk the polyp. What a Big and Mighty God we serve! She is to go back next month to review all test results and the doctor should easily remove the polyp without any problems. Thank you so much for all your prayers! God is TRULY GREAT.

Mirya

1 comment:

The Thorsrud Family said...

Hey thanks again! God was good, and I am very thankful.

I need to get one of those bookshelf thingeys. I have been reading the best books lately! I'm might go work on that....