Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Comment Questions?

I'm waiting for Katie to get through playing in the tub, so we can get ready for ballet class. I remembered that I forgot to answer some questions that were left in my comment section. I try to answer all the questions the best I can.

Laura asks -

When we will find out the sex of the baby? Well, I've got an appointment for November 20th for an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. So Lord willing, we'll know if it's a boy or girl in order to announce it to our family and friends by Thanksgiving.

Sandy asks -

What about Jo for a middle name? Sandy, you know I love you with all my heart. Right? Saying that, I don't like the name Jo. I'm sorry, but I didn't care for any of the names you mentioned that mixed in all of my sisters' names. I LOVE YOU though! So I don't get into any trouble with anyone in our family, I must find a middle name that doesn't connect to anyone in the family.

Your suggestion about the nail and picture for Christmas gifts was a great idea. I passed it along to Peggy. Millard and her picked up a few more nails, but she didn't think of giving these away to family members. She thought it was a good idea as well. Thank you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Painting the pumpkin is such a good idea. Emma has been wanting to decorate a pumpkin! We are going this weekend to get one. I had to laugh out loud about the glitter glue shooting across the room! I have done that!! I get so nervous about Emma getting things all over, I don't think about myself making a mess hahaha! I also wanted to mention that I really like the names you have picked, and as for a middle name to go with Lauren...I think Rose would be pretty :) The perfect name will come to you though!! Emma says hi and we hope you all are doing well. Take care~Jenn